If you need a root canal in Suwanee, Georgia, good news! At Family Dentistry and Orthodontics, we offer rotary endodontics to make your experience more comfortable and quick. You can trust our dentists, Dr. Desai and Dr. Trowell, to give you the best care possible. Please call us today to schedule your appointment! Our number is 770-232-2783.
At our dental office, we are committed to providing you with a positive, pleasant experience each time you visit us. Our dentist is pleased to utilize rotary endodontics to ensure that root canal therapy is as comfortable and efficient as possible. Rotary endodontics allows us to complete your root canal therapy and other endodontic treatments more quickly and with less discomfort. Rotary endodontics involves using a specialized, electrical handpiece that makes the treatment easier for your dentist and more comfortable for you. This handpiece helps us to speed up the treatment.
Root canal therapy is an endodontic treatment that involves removing infected dental pulp and tooth nerve. You may benefit from root canal therapy if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Extreme tooth pain, especially when biting down and chewing
- Swelling and tenderness in the nearby gums
- A persistent or recurring pimple on the nearby gums
- A discoloration (darkening) of the tooth
- Increased tooth sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures Root canal therapy can relieve these painful symptoms and return your smile to good health. To learn more about rotary endodontics and root canal therapy, we invite you to call or visit our office soon. We look forward to improving your oral health!